Forwarding to Microsoft Sentinel
Microsoft Sentinel (formerly Azure Sentinel) is a security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solution built on Azure services. See Microsoft’s Sentinel documentation for more detail.
Event forwards originate from region-specific IPs. For the full list of outbound IPs by region, see SaaS Regions and IP Ranges. Update your firewall and allow inbound requests from these IP addresses to enable Sysdig to handle event forwarding.
To successfully integrate Sentinel with Sysdig’s event forwarding, you must have access to a configured Log Analytics Workspace. Go there to retrieve the workspace ID and secret you will need for the integration:
- Open your Log Analytics Workspace.
- Navigate to Agents management and select Linux servers.
- Copy the
Configure Event Forwarding Integration with Sentinel
Log in to Sysdig Secure as
Settingsmodule, navigate to the
Microsoft Sentinelfrom the drop-down menu.
Configure the required options:
- Integration Name: Define an integration name.
- Workspace ID: Enter the workspace Id you copied from the Log Analytics Workspace.
- Secret: Enter the Primary key you copied from the Log Analytics Workspace.
- Data to Send: Select from the drop-down the types of Sysdig data that should be forwarded to Sentinel. The available list depends on the Sysidg features and products you have enabled.
- Toggle the enable switch as necessary. Remember that you will need to “Test Integration” with the button below before enabling the integration.
- Click the
Savebutton to save the integration.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.