Forwarding to Google Chronicle
Event forwards originate from region-specific IPs. For the full list of outbound IPs by region, see SaaS Regions and IP Ranges. Update your firewall and allow inbound requests from these IP addresses to enable Sysdig to handle event forwarding.
Google Chronicle v2 now uses JSON format, which Sysdig does currently support. Contact Google Chronicle customer support to request a v1 API key.
Configure Standard Integration
To forward event data to Chronicle:
- Log in to Sysdig Secure as Admin and go to Profile > Settings > Event Forwarding.
- Click +Add Integration and choose Chronicle from the drop-down menu.
- Configure the required options:
- Integration Name: Define an integration name.
- API Key: JSON format is currently not supported. Contact Google Chronicle customer support to request a v1 API key.
- Data to Send: Select from the drop-down the types of Sysdig data that should be forwarded. The available list depends on the Sysdig features and products you have enabled.
- Toggle the enable switch as necessary. Remember that you will need to “Test Integration” with the button below before enabling the integration.
- Click Save.
Configure Agent Local Forwarding
Review the configuration steps and use the following parameters for this integration.
|CHRONICLE||apiKey||yes||string||The Chronicle v1 API key|
|CHRONICLE||region||no||string||us, europe, asia-southeast1||us||The target region|
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.