This page shows all of the Sysdig Agents that have reported into the Sysdig backend, and enables the user to quickly determine:
- Which agents are up-to-date, out of date, or approaching being out of date
- Which managed clusters have been detected in your cloud environment, but have not yet been instrumented with the Sysdig agent
The feature is in Technology Preview status; additional functionality and refined the workflows will continue to be added.
Integrations > Data Sources | Sysdig Agents.
The resulting page shows all detected nodes in your environment and the status of the agents installed on them, or not. The view shows nodes detected from previously installed agents on hosts and from connected cloud accounts.
- See at a Glance: Quickly identify where agents are installed: by node, cluster name, and/or cloud account ID
- Know the Status: Check agent connection status and age
- Search or Filter: Narrow the view by searching or filtering on node name, cluster name, ID, or cloud platform
- Install or Troubleshoot: Link to quick steps for adding an agent or troubleshooting disconnected nodes
Understand Agent Status
|Never Connected||Cloud Accounts only. Detects nodes in a managed cluster in a cloud account connected to Sysdig, where an agent has not been deployed||Hover over the status to link to the Helm-based agent install instructions.|
|Up to date||Your agent version is up to date.|
|Out of date||Deprecated agent version. Agents support is provided for the last three minor version releases.||Hover over the status for information on upgrading the agent.|
|Almost out of date||On the next agent release, this agent will be deprecated. Agents support is provided for the last three minor version releases.||Hover over the status for information on upgrading the agent.|
|Disconnected||A Sysdig agent on a registered Kubernetes node lost connection to Sysdig.||Hover over the status for information on how to troubleshoot an agent installation|
Options to Add Agent
Integrations > Data Sources | Sysdig Agentsand select
Select whether to connect to a
Docker, and follow the installation pop-up instructions.
See also: Agent Installation.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.