You can view a list of Sysdig Agents that have installed in your environment and quickly determine which agent is up-to-date, out of date, or approaching being out of date.
Select Integrations > Data Sources > Sysdig Agent to view the page.
Review the Environment
On the Sysdig Agents page, you can:
- See at a glance: Identify where agents are installed: by node, cluster name, and cloud account ID. Locate the nodes detected from previously installed agents on hosts and from connected cloud accounts.
- Know the agent version: View the agent versions detected in your environment.
- Know the status: Check agent connection status and age
- Filter: Narrow the view by searching or filtering on node name, cluster name, account ID, agent version, or agent status
- Count the agents: View your total connected agent count over time
- Install or troubleshoot: Link to quick steps for adding an agent or troubleshooting disconnected nodes
Understand Agent Status
|Never Connected||Cloud Accounts only. Detects nodes in a managed cluster in a cloud account connected to Sysdig, where an agent has not been deployed||Hover over the status to link to the Helm-based agent install instructions.|
|Up to date||Your agent version is up to date.|
|Out of date||Deprecated agent version. Agents support is provided for the last three minor version releases.||Hover over the status for information on upgrading the agent.|
|Almost out of date||On the next agent release, this agent will be deprecated. Agents support is provided for the last three minor version releases.||Hover over the status for information on upgrading the agent.|
|Disconnected||A Sysdig agent on a registered Kubernetes node lost connection to Sysdig.||Hover over the status for information on how to troubleshoot an agent installation|
Add an Agent
On the Sysdig Agents page, click Add Agent.
Select your environment and continue with on-screen instructions:
- Kubernetes Cluster
See Agent Installation for more information.
For more information about Agent Console see Using the Agent Console.
To open Agent Console:
- On the Sysdig Agents page, locate the agent you want to explore.
- Select the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of the view.
- Click Agent Console.
This section helps you collect additional metrics by configuring Sysdig Agent.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.