Troubleshoot AWS Account Connections
The potential causes for failing to connect to an AWS account are:
- AWS credentials are invalid or role was configured incorrectly.
- Creating or updating stack is failed.
- Metric stream is stopped.
- Sysdig could not process the requests due to having a wrong token.
Sysdig displays an error with potential causes when you hover on the status.
- Ensure that your access key and secret access key are correct. The edit functionality is unavailable so you will have to delete the entry and create a new one.
- Log in to the AWS console.
- Check the status of the stack and troubleshoot it in on the AWS console.
- Find the metric stream created as part of stack and start it.
- Ensure that Sysdig services are up and running by visiting Sysdig Infrastructure Status.
- Contact Sysdig Support to check the logs on Sysdig side.
- See AWS Documentation.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.