Configure Dashboard Layout
Configure Panel Size
Individual panels can be resized by dragging their bottom right edge. Changes must be saved by clicking Save Layout.
Configuring this setting overrides all custom panel size.
To configure the size of every panel in the dashboard:
- On the Dashboards tab, select the relevant dashboard from the left-hand panel.
- Click the Settings (three dots) icon for the dashboard.
- Select Auto Layout to open the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired panel layout.
- If the new layou is correct, click the Save Layout link.
To move a panel to a new position in the dashboard, move the mouse cursor over the top of the panel, until the hand cursor appears. Press and hold the left mouse button, and move the panel by moving the cursor while pressing the button. The changes can be saved by clicking Save Layout.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.