Dashboard Manager acts as the central repository for all your dashboards.
The page organizes the dashboards that you have created, that your teams have shared with you, and that you have marked as favourite, as well as the dashboard from the Library available to you. You can also create, manage and organize the dashboards using Dashboard Manager if you have the sufficient permissions to do so.
Access Dashboard Manager
- Log in to Sysdig Monitor.
- Click Dashboards from the left navigation pane.
Use Dashboard Manager
You can use the Dashboard Manager for the following:
- View all the dashboards that you have created, marked as favorite, and that your teams have shared with you.
- Access the list of Dashboards from the Library available to you.
- Create and Manage existing Dashboards.
- Perform bulk operations on Dashboards.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.