- A supported distribution or Kubernetes platform
- A Sysdig account and agent access key
- Port 6443 open for outbound traffic The Sysdig Agent communicates with the collector on port 6443. If you’re using a firewall, make sure to open port 6443 for outbound traffic so that the agent can communicate with the collector.
- Determine the Agent Mode
Supported across all Sysdig Components
Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
Note: AWS Fargate is not supported on EKS
Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
IBM Kubernetes Service (IKS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Amazon Linux
- Amazon Linux 2
- Google Container-Optimized OS (COS)
We support additional Linux distributions depending on the feature required.
For Specific Components
See individual pages for component installation requirements and supported platforms:
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.