Connect Cloud Accounts
The Sysdig Secure platform for cloud accounts enables teams to secure builds, detect and respond to runtime threats, and continuously manage cloud configurations, permissions, and compliance. The CSPM and Threat Detection features are available on AWS, Azure, and GCP. CIEM (Identity and Access) is currently available on AWS.
To secure a cloud account:
Log in to Sysdig Secure as admin and select Integrations > Data Sources|Cloud Accounts.
Click +Add Account and select AWS, GCP, or Azure to learn which features are supported and the installation methods available.
Follow the Wizard prompts to connect the account.
This pages in this section provide detail about:
- What each feature means
- Which features are available on each cloud provider
- What resources are installed on your system
- Manual installation steps where Wizard options are not available
- Special configuration steps or troubleshooting tips
Sysdig’s Compliance and Posture Management for cloud accounts includes:
- Inventory: Search and gain visibility into resources across your cloud (GCP, Azure, and AWS) and Kubernetes environments. Each resource is enriched with a 360 overview - misconfigurations, compliance violations, vulnerabilities, and more.
- Compliance: Review and remediate risk and compliance violations of your business zones against the policies with which you need to comply.
- IAC: Highlights and resolves misconfigurations and policy violations early in the development lifecycle, moving security as close to source as early as possible.
- Threat Detection For Cloud: Analyzing Cloud platform logs for known threats.
- Managed Threat Research: Discover new Zero Day Attacks against your cloud.
Identity and Access Management (CIEM)
Available for AWS and includes:
- Least Permissive Analysis: By analyzing CloudTrail logs, we offer suggestions following the principle of least privilege (PoLP) - eliminating excessive permissions from all identity entities.
- Identity Hygiene: Prioritize what matters using risk labels (multi-factor authentication, inactive user, admin access) that automatically map to identity and access management violations.
- JIRA Remediation: Assign identity-related remediations through JIRA.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.