Authentication and Authorization (SaaS)
Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure are designed to work with several user authentication and authorization methods:
|Type||Enabled by Default||Integration Requirements|
Prerequisites and Guidelines
- See SaaS Regions and IP Ranges before proceeding to configure authentication.
- Sysdig has assigned a Customer Name for your account. You can view it on the Settings > Authentication (SSO) page.
- Configure authentication separately for each Sysdig product: Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure.
- Configure your Identify Provider (IdP) for the Sysdig application.
- Users are assigned to the application in the IdP.
Enable Single Sign-On
Determine the Single Sign-On (SSO) and the IdP that your enterprise uses.
Log in to the Sysdig application as an administrator.
Open Settings > Authentication (SSO).
On the Authentication screen, select the SSO option from the Enable Single Sign On drop-down.
Enter the required connection settings for the chosen SSO.
Configure any associated IdP settings on the IdP side.
If enabling both Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure, repeat the process on the second application.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.